This approach emphasises the what and the how of inter-related activities of supply chain success to enable logistics managers to develop appropriate strategies.This degree covers advanced logistics planning strategies, logistics life-cycle management, inventory management, contingency forecasting, distribution and reverse logistics.
It also develops students understanding of analytical tools and systems for information flow management, including big data analysis and business intelligence techniques.The degree has an option to do a research-based project that will lead to future research-focused degrees.
Why choose this degree?The Logistics Management degree from University of New South Wales has a combined perspective of operations management and efficient business decision making required for supply chain success, which makes it different from most other supply chain management courses in the market.
Who should choose this degree?The Master of Logistics Management is designed for logistics managers working in the private, public and defence sectors who want a more thorough understanding of logistics concepts and techniques.
- Logistics and Supply chain operations manager
- Chief operations manager
- Asset manager
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resources
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Business Law
- Public Service Implementation
- Leadership of Safe and Healthy Work
- Economic World View
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 19 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International40840 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40840 AUD per year during 12 months.
National31045 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31045 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.