Reproductive medicine is at the forefront of emerging medico-scientific technology, offering hope to many people trying to have a child. Increasing numbers of medical practitioners are developing special interests in this area – particularly GPs, family planning practitioners and specialist gynaecologists working in menopause and infertility. Similar specialisations are also emerging in nursing and counselling, and among biological scientists.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate enhanced teamwork skills within the workplace, to specialist and non-specialist audiences, and will develop effective communication skills in professional and social contexts.
Why choose this Reproductive Medicine program from University of New South Wales?
If you’re interested in helping people who are seeking reproductive assistance, this degree will open rewarding career opportunities.
Who should choose this degree?
This degree is ideal if you have a qualification or professional background in medicine, nursing, health or medical science and want to specialise in reproductive medicine.
- A number of specialists have been able to develop high profiles in the infertility area
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Reproductive Physiology
- Clinical Reproductive Endocrinology
- Clinical Reproductive Medicine
- Laboratory Aspects ot ART
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 96 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
The entry requirement for the programs above is an undergraduate degree in medicine, nursing, health or medical science and:
- an Honours, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or higher qualification in medicine, nursing or health or medical science; or
- commencement of a recognised postgraduate medical specialist training program (e.g. general practice, obstetrics & gynaecology); or
- 1 year full-time equivalent of postgraduate professional experience in medicine, nursing, health or medical science
International31440 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31440 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28320 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.