Artificial intelligence, machine learning and emerging technologies are creating a new era in accounting and finance, so now is the perfect time to change your focus and qualify as a professional accountant.
With us you will graduate with a Microsoft certification in Excel and will learn the latest business issues and integrate theoretical and technical knowledge of financial and management accounting, auditing, finance, economics, quantitative methods, information systems, business law and taxation law. The Master of Professional Accounting is offered at Australian Catholic University .
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- financial accounting
- management accounting
- public sector accounting
- investment analysis
- business analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting for Corporate Structures
- Managerial Accounting
- Mastering Accounting Information Systems
- Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 121 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have an overall academic IELTS of 6.5 (with an individual score of 6.0 for all tests) as well as an equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in any discipline (the equivalent of an Australian bachelor's degree in a related discipline will be eligible for up to four units credit); or a Graduate Certificate in a related discipline.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32320 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.