Biostatistics is a discipline encompassing the study and development of statistical, mathematical, and computer methods applied to the biological and health sciences. Biostatisticians play a key role in the design, conduct and analysis of research studies of health and disease. There is ample opportunity for experience in consulting and collaborative research. Alumni of the Biostatistics program are prominent in academia, industry and government.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundation of Biostatistics
- Intermediate Biostatistics
- Applied Statistical Analysis I
- Applied Statistical Analysis II
- Theory of Biostatistics I
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesStatistics View 291 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Undergraduate degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or one of the physical, biological, or social sciences
- At least a B average (on a 4.0 system) in prior academic work
- Requires calculus and linear algebra
- Satisfactory score on Graduate Records Exam (GRE)
International1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State245 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 245 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.