The Master of Business Administration (Part-Time) from LUISS University is tailored to ensure you reach your course goals.
Peer-to-peer learning and interaction through seminars, role-plays, case studies, business games and projects deliver a personalized experience for your MBA.
The Luiss Part-Time MBA combines classroom theory and practice with hands on seminars and an out-of-the-classroom field project. Students acquire a thorough knowledge of the functional areas of business leadership and management as well as practical skills to put their learning to work.
The program is divided into 4 terms across 2 years, and at the end of each term students are required to take exams. Students begin with the core disciplinary areas. They end by selecting an industry focus to develop a more flexible curriculum and focus on a particular area of interest. The program ends after the Field projects.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting, Finance and Banking
- Organization and People Management
- Innovation and Operations
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 25 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital ID photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International16363 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 22 months.
EU/EEA16363 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 EUR for the full programme during 22 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.