- It combines theory and practice, bridges academia and industry, and integrates hard and soft skills. The International Management Programme at the LUISS University blends traditional courses with learning labs to promote critical thinking and push students to think systematically about culturally and intellectually demanding tasks.
- This programme exposes students to top academic executives to develop the business skills required to operate in international contexts.
- The Programme offers its best candidates the chance to obtain a double degree from Burgundy School of Business, in France or Zagreb School of Economics and Management, in Croatia, attending one semester at Luiss Business School and one abroad.
- Students will learn throughout interactive lectures, live case discussions, field projects and group work, thus acquiring the tools and techniques necessary to build the skill set required for international management challenges.
Job OpportunitiesThe master’s program in Management provides a unique opportunity for students who want to pursue careers in the areas of administration, strategy, organization, human resource management, and finance.Each major enables candidates to acquire skills, knowledge, and methods in specific subject areas to cover roles for various employers including large corporations, multinational enterprises, government agencies, and medium-sized enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of Strategy
- Financial Management
- International Business Law
- Global Organizational Design
- International HR Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Management (MIM) View 3 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital ID photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.