- The Major in Corporate Finance at the LUISS University prepares students to deal with complex financial challenges, providing solid technical knowledge and skills as well as the transversal competencies required in the current financial environment. Participants will acquire a thorough knowledge of the conceptual and empirical tools needed to respond to emerging financial challenges.
- The aim of the programme is to shape young professionals who want to pursue a career in corporate finance divisions of large firms, in investment banking divisions of financial institutions or in financial consulting firms.
Job OpportunitiesGraduates in Corporate Finance have the opportunity to work within finance divisions of large corporations, corporate banking and M&A divisions of investment banks, financial advisory and consulting firms as well as investment funds.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Financial Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance International Business Strategic Management View 36 other Masters in International Business in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission test consists of:
- Luiss English Test (applicants with valid TOEFL/IELTS scores can be exempted from the English test)
- Logic Test—Inductive, Numerical, Deductive (applicants with valid GMAT/GRE scores can be exempted from the Logic test)
- Personal interviews
Prior to the admission test, candidates should send to the following documents:
- fully completed application form (available on programme’s website)
- copy of degree certificate*
- curriculum vitae
- digital id photo
- copy of passport or ID document
- Admission fee receipt of € 75 (non-refundable)
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.