The Master's Degree in Business Administration, Professional and Managerial Accounting at University of Bergamo is part of the International programme of the University of Bergamo and is organized in two curricula, one taught in Italian and the other one in English:
- Economia aziendale, direzione amministrativa e professione (EADAP) [taught in Italian]
- Accounting, Accountability and Governance (AAG) [taught in English] that includes, two 'Majors':
- Financial Accounting for International Professionals (FAIP)
- Sustainability, Accountability and Governance (SAG)
The AAG curriculum is designed to motivate and inspire students to think and search for innovative responses to changes in the contemporary societal, business and organisational context. During the programme students will learn new subjects and, through these, will gather managerial competencies necessary to assist organisations, professionals and public actors in developing and implementing solutions to cope with the challenges and demands of society, business and organisations. In particular, the AAG offers an internationally-infused learning and teaching environment which is aimed at providing our students with the knowledge, skills and tools required to achieve successful and satisfying careers in their areas of study.The AAG is organized in two main "majors" that each student can choose after the successful completion of the first year modules. The first year of the programme, which is the same for the two curricula, provides students with the overall knowledge and understanding of the issues related to corporate governance, accountability, management control and international accounting. These issues are then expanded in the second year when students can choose between two "majors" which are designed to offer more specialized competencies and skills in two different but related areas of study. The two majors are respectively:
- Advanced and International Accounting
- Business ethics and Corporate Governance
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Topics on Globalization
- Business Comparative Law
- One choice from the following:Quantitative Models for Decision Making
- Probability and Statistics for Business & Finance
- Understanding Economic Statistics
- One choice from the following:International Business and Trade
- Corporate Finance Advanced
- Social Accounting & Accountability for Sustainability
- Public Sector Governance
- Energy and Environmental Economics
- One choice from the following:Accounting History
- Risk Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Accounting View 50 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to be admitted to the curriculum taught in English applicants are required knowledge of English
- Applicants should submit to an individual interview in order to test if they satisfy the admission requirements.
- For students holding an Italian bachelor degree in classes, please visit our Italian website, the News and Documents section.
International400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The first installment can range between 0,00 and 400,00 €
- The second installment is up to an amount of 430,00 €
Living costs for Bergamo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.