- One-to-one singing lessons and repertoire coaching
- Individual tuition with eminent professional singers and leading coaches
- Specialist tuition in Italian, French and German
- Fully integrated classes in stagecraft including movement and dance
- Tuition in dramatic and interpretative skills
- Classes focusing on professional etiquette and opera protocol, developing an awareness of collaborative working practices
- Professional operatic working practices with professional directors and repetiteurs
- Public performance in a fully staged opera
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Collaborative Performer
- Performing Recitative
- The Singer-Actor
- Preparing Opera Scenes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 208 other Masters in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical minimum entry requirements include an upper second class degree in music with considerable practical experience.
- Candidates who have a degree but not in music need to have significant experience within the field.
International21911 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21911 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.