The peculiarities of Italian viticulture and opportunity to maintain a leading role in the field are today bound by the ability to introduce sustainable innovation without losing its well-known appeal.
Students on the Master in Viticulture and Enology from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore will:
- Acquire a solid methodology and knowledge suitable to address innovation issues in vineyard and winery;
- Achieve specific skills for new canopy management techniques suitable to mitigate undesired climate-related effects, new sustainable approaches for pest and disease control, precision viticulture and enology;
- Develop the ability to diagnose limiting factors occurring in vineyards and wineries and to produce suitable solutions;
- Learn to pro-actively take part in discussions dealing with viticulture and enology topics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Vineyard variability: traditional and precision approaches
- Topic in wine-marketing
- Enhancing the wine quality: innovation in monitoring and controls
- Applied grapevine eco-physiology
- Advances in enology
- Disease and pest management toward a sustainable viticulture
- Seminars on sustainable pesticides use and genetic traceability will also be provided
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgribusiness Agriculture Botany View 9 other Masters in Agribusiness in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Basics in viticulture and enology are required.
- For those not having such requirement, a pre-course named “Viticulture, Enology and Peist Pathology” is offered over the three weeks preceeding the start of the Master.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Piacenza
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.