A combination of basic programming skills for data science applications together with economic, management, legal, ethical and methodological perspectives on big data.
- Ideal program for students with various professional and educational backgrounds who want to change their career perspectives.
- International classroom with students from various nationalities, and academic backgrounds.
- A well-balanced mixture of theoretical and practical (elective) courses. You will work with fellow students on real-world 'Data Challenges'.
Data Science: Business and Governance graduates will have expertise in the area of data analysis and data mining, but also in the economic, management, and legal perspectives on big data. With these skills you are well equipped to advise on how to collect, manage, analyze, and interpret data; as well as on how to maximally benefit from the data available in compliance with laws and regulations.Graduates work or start for example as:
- Data Scientist at ABN Amro Bank N.V.
- Data Science & Business Intelligence Consultant at Incentro
- Data Scientist at Eneco
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytics for Business and Governance
- Data Mining for Business and Governance
- Data Science Regulation and Law
- Statistics and Methodology
- Data Processing
- Programming with R
- Data Processing Advanced
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Policy Data Science & Big Data View 42 other Masters in Public Policy in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You are certainly eligible to apply if you have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, such as
- Business informatics
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Global Law
- International Business Administration
- Liberal Arts and Sciences (major Business and Social Sciences)
- Organization Studies
- Public Administration
- However, the academic background of the students in our Master's program varies a lot. Students with a Bachelor's degree in a different subject area are also most welcome to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences (TSHD)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of partner universities of the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.