Special focus is on important areas such as Supply Chain Big Data and Analytics, Technology, Innovation and Sustainability.
Supply chain and procurement management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantage at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation.
The International Master in Digital Supply Chain Management – Operations, Procurement and Logistics (iMSCPM) at MIP Politecnico Di Milano offers a highly specialised qualification, with candidates receiving the Master Degree from the Politecnico di Milano.
Below are some programme highlights:
- Start with a foundation block of generalist content, taught via videoclips and sessions delivered in digital form via MIP’s distance learning platform
- Providing analytical and quantitative skills in the domain of Supply Chain and Procurement Management
- International focus with exposure to global industries and an international faculty
- International Study Tour at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Practical focus with corporate participation, providing perspectives from different industries
- Emphasis on the key topics of technology, innovation and sustainability
- Including soft skills for professional development
GS1 Italy and Whirlpool are official company partners of the iMSCPM.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students will spend 2 terms in Milan followed by summer project work. Additionally, in spring the students will go on a study-tour to the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- The Master’s academic structure features four fundamental blocks: generalist content, specialised content, concentrations and Project Work. The first of these, the generalist content segment, has a dual purpose: it both lays the foundations for the subsequent specialised in-depth studies and also provides participants with a standardised overview so that they can start their journey from the same place, irrespective of their initial knowledge based on their various backgrounds.
- The generalist content is divided into General Management, Basics of Digital Transformation and Soft Skills.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 9 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3 or 4-year bachelor degree in management, business, engineering or scientific studies (minimum 180 ECTS).
- Online application
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copies of University degree and academic transcripts
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Copy of ID card or passport
- Reference letters – optional
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
The International Master in Supply Chain and Procurement Management (MSCPM) is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme offering scholarships up to EUR 3000 and also the Gianluca Spina Memorial Scholarship and GS1 scholarships for eligible candidates.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.