Supply chain and procurement management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantage at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation.TheInternational Master in Digital Supply Chain Management – Operations, Procurement and Logistics (iMSCPM) is offered MIP Politecnico Di Milano .
Below are some programme highlights:
- 1 year: 9 months in class + 3 months for project
- 100% in English
- Providing analytical and quantitative skills in the domain of Supply Chain and Procurement Management
- International focus with exposure to global industries and international faculty
- International Study-tour at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- Practical focus with corporate participation, providing perspectives from different industries
- Emphasis on the key topics of technology, innovation and sustainability
- Including soft skills for professional development
- Ranked at the 3rd position in the TOP 2021 Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking (Global)
- Ranked at the 7th position in the QS Supply Chain Management Masters Rankings 2021 (Global)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Economics
- Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Digital Transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 7 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The ideal candidate
- Possesses leadership potential
- Is open to learning and exploring a variety of Procurement/Supply Chain business areas
- Demonstrates well-developed analytical and business skills.
- Holds a 3-year Bachelor degree in management, business, engineering or scientific studies (minimum 180 ECTS).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The International Master in Supply Chain and Procurement Management (MSCPM) is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme offering scholarships up to EUR 3000 and also the Gianluca Spina Memorial Scholarship and GS1 scholarships for eligible candidates.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.