This innovative Behavioural and Economic Science course from the University of Warwick in the growing area of decision science and behavioural economics combines multidisciplinary expertise from the Department of Psychology, Department of Economics and Warwick Business School (WBS).
The course emphasises both theoretical foundations and real-world application of core and advanced areas of behavioural economics, and the cognitive science of judgement and decision making.
The Psychology variant of the course is designed for students with a first degree in a science-based subject, such as Psychology, Maths, Biology, etc., or a subject with a strong quantitative element, such as Business, Finance, etc.
Graduates from this course have gone on to work in areas including: Decision Technology, the Commonwealth Bank, Bursara Center, and Behavioural Insights Team.
Our department has a dedicated professionally qualified Senior Careers Consultant offering impartial advice and guidance together with workshops and events throughout the year. We also encourage students to attend a number of networking events and hold a series of workshops which have previously included topics such as: Careers in Behavioural Science, Applying for Ph.D.s in the behavioural science.
- Behavioural Microeconomics
- Issues in Psychological Science
- Methods and Analysis in Behavioural Science
- Experimental Economics
- Behavioural Economics
- Principles of Cognition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Psychology View 510 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- 2:i undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related subject.
- The MSc Behavioural and Economic Science is a quantitative degree and you should feel comfortable taking a mathematical approach to your thinking.
- On the MSc we cover the use of statistics to make sense of behavioural data (e.g. regression and t-tests). We introduce the R and Matlab programming languages for statistics and mathematical modelling (though we do not assume you have previous experience of these languages). We use maths in economic and psychological models.
International25326 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25326 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National25326 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25326 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.