Over the last 25 years, the global population using electricity has increased by 10 points, from 74 to 85%, while the per capita power consumption increased by 50%. This increasing demand for energy and the necessary fulfillment of environmental constraints are driving the development of renewable energies and renewed electrical systems and devices.
On one hand, the integration and use of intermittent energies require profound technological changes of power grids to ensure an optimized, secure and reliable production and distribution in any conditions.
The extensive training of this Multiscale and Multiphysics Modeling for Electrical Engineering program at Université Grenoble Alpes provides a multidisciplinary culture that allows students to acquire high-level scientific knowledge and skills for research and development (R & D) in electrical engineering, from the latest theories to their applications.
The natural follow-up to the Master 3MEE is the Ph.D. degree, which in turn leads to academic teaching-research or full-time research positions (in universities, research bodies, etc.) or to industrial Research and Development in the aforementioned fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dynamic modeling and analysis of electrical systems
- Optimal Design and Circuit Analysis
- Theory and Computation of Electromagnetic Fields
- Advanced techniques for computational electromagnetics
- Advanced topological methods for power systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
1st year of Master’s degree:
- The prospective student should have completed at least three full years of University studies (180 ECTS).
- The prospective student should have completed at least four full years of University studies (a first year of Master's degree, bachelor or equivalent degree with 240 ECTS), have followed basic classes in Electrical Engineering, prove an English proficiency or equivalent.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.