Why study the Education - Culture, Language and Identity programme from Goldsmiths, University of London?
The Masters aims to develop an inclusive and inter-cultural approach to teaching and learning across a wide range of educational styles, by interrogating current educational policies, curriculum frameworks, teaching practices and theoretical perspectives.
Its modular structure allows for specialisation in the areas of equity and social justice, curriculum policy and practice, language and culture in education, and the arts in education.
You will develop new perspectives on education through a process of reasoned critical reflection, and will be encouraged to apply your developing understanding of educational practices and issues in your own institution and elsewhere.
The programme will enable you to develop:
- enhanced understanding and critical awareness of educational theory and practice
- critical reflection skills
- research skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Progressive Leadership and Mentoring in Education
- Biculturalism and Bilingualism in Education
- Children's Literature and Cultural Diversity
- Teaching Languages in Multilingual Contexts
- Race, Culture and Education
- Policy into Practice in the UK Education System
- Masculinities, Femininities and Identities in Education
- Early Childhood Education for a Diverse Society
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We encourage you to complete your application as early as possible, even if you haven't finished your current programme of study
DisciplinesEducation Area & Cultural Studies Language Studies View 593 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
- You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in education or a relevant/related subject plus appropriate voluntary or professional (paid) experience in education or community work.
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7320 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7320 GBP per year during 12 months.
- National - part-time: £1200
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.