Health leadership is a varied and complex field. If you are interested in a career where you can play a part in helping to improve the experiences of patients, the health of communities and the operations of health services, this is the ideal programme for you.
Study a wide range of topics from quality in health care to health care economics, public health principles and health informatics principles.
Health leadership opens doors in careers such as health management, health care quality improvement, international health management and more in this exciting challenging field.
The Master of Health Leadership from University of Auckland has been developed to meet the demand in health leadership and management in international and domestic markets. We advise that the University of Auckland is not involved in the employment of graduates and can make no guarantee of post-qualification registration or employment in New Zealand or any other country.
Jobs related to this programme
- Health care quality improvement
- Health management
- International health management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You can choose one of three specialisations:
- Health Management
- Global Health
- Clinical Quality and Safety
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
120 or 180
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 92 other Masters in Health Sciences in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Taught 120 points
- Within the past five years you must have completed one year of postgraduate study, following an undergraduate degree, at a recognised university (or similar institution) with a GPE of 5.0.
- Your study must be in a relevant discipline and have included courses in population health, health management, health informatics and/or māori health.
Taught 180 points
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a recognised university (or similar institution) in a relevant discipline with a GPE of 5.0.
- Relevant disciplines include all health professional degrees, and non-clinical degrees in approved subjects including public health, health sciences, health social sciences, commerce and law.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28501 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28501 USD per year
National5888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5888 USD per year
- Domestic: NZ$9,996
- International: NZ$48,386
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.