The Clinical Research Management graduate curriculum at Washington University in St. Louis encompasses in-depth coverage of essential skills and processes required for the management of studies that develop drugs, devices, and treatment protocols for patient care.
Major topics include regulatory requirements, ethical issues, product development, the business of clinical research, grant funding and manuscripts, epidemiologic principles and tools, research design, and data analysis, all in the context of human subjects in clinical trials.
Who Should Apply?Candidates for this master degree program typically hold or aspire toward leadership positions in academic research centers or related private sector organizations.
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Management
- Advanced Data and Information Management in Health Sciences
- Medical Writing for Clinical Research
- Drug and Device Development
- Compliance, Legal, and Regulatory Issues
- Health Care Reform and Policy
- Leadership and Change in Health Care Services
- Epidemiology for Clinical Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 995 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 12 months.
National57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.