Courses taught by industry experts bring to life the key capabilities that make a project manager successful. Students learn how to select and use the most appropriate agile and traditional project management techniques for any project.
Students learn to anticipate and manage risks, as well as identify and handle issues at the earliest signs. Students learn to build teams, manage conflict and communicate effectively. Students learn to lead. Leveraging program management best practices, experiential learning and WashU excellence, a masters degree in Project Management from Washington University in St. Louis is an unparalleled investment in your future success!
- Strategies of Projects, Programs & Portfolios
- Managing Teams & Projects
- Applying Innovations Within Organizations
- Project Planning & Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management View 234 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 12 months.
National57750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57750 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.