Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety program at Northwestern University highlights
- Two-year, part-time degree program
- Designed for clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals who wish to partake in a mentored capstone practicum to design and implement a quality or safety intervention
- Combined MD/MS option available for medical students who wish to acquire knowledge and skills to become quality and safety clinical leaders
- Healthcare Quality
- Patient Safety
- to U.S. Health System
- Fundamental Methods for Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety
- Advanced Healthcare Quality
- Advanced Patient Safety
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 906 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- CollegeNET Application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Your most recent graduate entrance exam test score (GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT or MAT; contact us to determine applicability of other test scores); this requirement may be waived for candidates with a graduate degree
- One set of transcripts from each postsecondary institution attended (including all courses taken, grades received and, if applicable, degree earned)
- CV or resume
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (provide a description of one key issue in healthcare quality or patient safety and discuss possible solutions; responses should be no more than 750 words)
International103230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6882 USD per credit during 24 months.
National103230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6882 USD per credit during 24 months.
- $6,882 per credit.
Living costs for Evanston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.