It focuses on technologies that lead to the efficient thermal and chemical conversion of coal, with reduced pollutant emissions to the air, water and land. In addition, strong emphasis is put on understanding, applying and integrating chemical fuels and renewables to create high-efficiency eco-friendly and sustainable power systems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Heat and mass transport
- Applied mathematics
- Fundamentals of numerical methods
- technologies of clean combustion
- Air quality impact assessment
- Mathematical modelling of energy installations
- Environmental impact and thermo-economic evaluation in energy sector
- Combustion of fossil and alternative fuels
- Review of modern energy installations
- Modern boilers
- Energy recovery for waste
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 7 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Poland
During application phase:
- Application Form
- Bachelor Degree Certificate for Master applicants
- School / Degree Transcript of all Records
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Passport Photocopy
- 2 passport size photos (in color and in jpg electronic version)
- Accommodation Form
- Motivation and/or reference letters are welcome
- Signed Acceptance of Offer Form
- Copy of fee payment
- Copy of Insurance Policy covering period of study at SUT
International2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.