Careers at the Humboldt State University
A career in Sociology could include an academic career, but most students of Sociology are employed outside of education. They work in every sector: government, non-profit, research and business. Society is increasingly in need of people who can understand the complexities of a multicultural society. Sociology graduates offer a unique understanding of the social world and possible social solutions to major social issues, as well as the day-to-day issues faced by every organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Community Activism
- Race, Gender, And U.S. Law
- Criminology & Justice Studies
- Law & Society
- Gender, Sexualities And Crime
- Criminological Theory
- Juvenile Delinquency
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSociology View 363 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- Apply Online at Cal State Apply
- Application Fee of U.S. $70
- Submit the Certification of Financial Support.
- Submit Official Transcripts of Academic Records (translated to English)
- Send Proof of English Proficiency
- Send Photocopy of your passport
- GPA of at least 2.5 in an acceptable earned bachelor's degree,
- GPA of at least 2.75 in the last 60 semester units (90 quarter units) attempted;
- The applicant holds an acceptable post baccalaureate degree earned at an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association;
The applicant has satisfied any one of the following:
International4164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2082 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2082 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- HSU Graduate Studies Fellowships & Scholarships page
- HSU Scholarships page
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.