It is recognised by the European Commission as an Erasmus Mundus Master of Excellence. The Euroculture - Society, Politics and Culture in a Global Context degree at University of Groningen is a two-year programme of four semesters (120 ECTS), taught fully in English.
- Every Euroculture student studies at least at two European partner universities and receives a joint Master degree from these two universities upon graduation. Find out more about Euroculture mobility.
- Our interdisciplinary course offer ensures a broad and deep training, exploring modern European society through history, political science, law, sociology and cultural and religious studies.
- Because Euroculture is devoted to understanding issues where society, culture and politics meet and interact, no single discipline is enough!
- The first semester of the Euroculture programme is devoted to an interdisciplinary introduction to core concepts and central topics for understanding modern European society through disciplines including history, political science, law, sociology, and religious studies. Below is a brief overview of these core concepts.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies European Studies View 113 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.