The MBS is part of the renowned Manchester University, with a track-record stretching back through 180 years of academic excellence, with 25 Nobel Prizes and one of the world’s few Business Schools with triple accreditation: AMBA, EQUIS-EFMD and AACSB International.
- This two-year Global MBA Program from Fundação Getulio Vargas was designed to develop transforming managerial skills in executives with many different profiles and widely-varying experience, exploring different ways of doing business and offering immersion periods in different cultures.
- With a flexible framework, this Program responds to the needs of busy executives who need an academic format that does not adversely affect their personal and professional commitments, allowing them to reconcile their work schedules with their studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Program schedule is structured into four semesters, during which students complete required and elective courses, followed by a period for preparing their final coursework.
- Although the minimum duration is two years, students may take up to five years to complete the Program.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 5 other Masters in Business Administration in Brazil
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.