Analysis of the processes and interventions that aim to change the relationship of organizations with the market and society. Studies on the development and management of strategic alliances, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and internationalization processes. Analysis of the impact of strategies and market phenomena in the performance of organizations. In addition, it aims at the study of the process of development and implementation of managerial and technological innovations. It involves other areas such as entrepreneurship, innovation, governance, marketing, information systems, internationalization, business processes, strategy and decision making.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Behavior within Organizations
- Corporate Strategies
- Organizational Structures and Processes
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 4 other Masters in Business Administration in Brazil
- Test Results Anpad, GRE or GMAT (optional)
- 3 Colored 3x4 Photos
- Copy of College Diploma - Notorized
- Academic Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Identity Card - Notorized
- Copy of CPF (Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas)
- Proof of payment of the Registration fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.