Technology behind the development of CAD systems stems from various research areas in computer science such as: artificial intelligence, machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, image processing and sensors and acquisition.
There is a clear lack of MSc studies which cover the previously mentioned areas with a specific application to the analysis of medical images and development of CAD systems within an integrated medical imaging background. Moreover, the medical technology industry has detected a growing need of expert graduates in this field.
Join MAIA - Medical Imaging and Applications EMJMD at University of Girona to be part of this revolution and impact your career!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Image Processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Software Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Sensors and Digitization
- French Culture
- Pattern Recognition
- Introduction to Robotics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letter of application outlining rationale for wanting to undertake the programme (letter of motivation)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of the University Bachelor Degree or equivalent with records transcript (English translation)
- Certificate issued by the home university that allows admission to postgraduate studies
- Proof of level of competency in English (English language proficiency proved by official TOEFL
- 2 names of referees and their addresses, preferably from the University or Institute that awarded the first degree. We will be request them to fill an evaluation form and send us a letter of recommendation
- A copy of a valid ID document and/or passport
- 1 current passport-size photograph.
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.