The International Master of Business Administration at ISG International Business School aims to provide managers with a holistic comprehension of their business environment, a solid understanding of market fundamentals, and an international outlook.
The program is designed to provide a fully global perspective. Participants will work through case studies in an attempt to link theory to the functioning of modern-day businesses; a special emphasis is given to ethical concerns.
As a series of bimonthly seminars that take place from Thursday to Saturday, this structure allows students to take advantage of this end-of-the-week schedule to either continue working, start in a new field and undertake an internship, or to dedicate themselves fully to the teachings, assignments and learning demanded of the seminars. All International MBA students have the opportunity to spend a summer session at a trusted ISG partner institution, St. John’s University in New York City.
The education is based on a broad array of disciplines, which will allow you to acquire a comprehensive range of management skills and an in-depth understanding of the global market place’s dynamics. It is taught entirely in English by a team of educators with top international academic and business credentials.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflict & Dispute Resolution
- Information Systems for Managers
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Advertising & Communications
- Business Ethics
- Sustainable Development
- Human Resources Management
- Early and mid-career executives recognizing a personal need for more advanced, updated theoretical and practical background than their initial education provided them with.
- Engineers, technicians, lawyers, and other professionals looking for career advancement requiring in depth knowledge of high level management.
- University-trained people seeking a career change.
- Young graduates with strong personal motivation.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 81 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or other equivalent post-secondary diploma.
- All higher education diplomas and transcripts must be submitted with the application.
Candidates are expected to have acquired significant professional experience – this must be outlined on the CV. This generally consists of 3 to 5 years of in-company experience with positions of responsibility. GMAT® scores may be requested by the Admissions committee depending on other aspects of the file, especially professional experience.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.