Throughout the Public Relations (Online) program at Full Sail University , you’ll explore the key ingredients of an effective PR media plan, explore concepts such as events marketing and consumer research, and learn how to develop credible relationships with influential voices throughout the social media world.
- Public Relations in a Digital World - You will examine the dramatic impact of the Internet and a 24/7 media environment on the public relations process.
- Media Relations - You will consider who the journalist is in the digital space and how the traditional objective for a journalist has changed as a result of the Internet and participatory media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Writing for Interactive Media
- Legal Aspects of Media
- Innovative Public Relations Tools and Resources
- Social Media Metrics and ROI
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 25 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National28000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.