The Master of Art in Online Education Leadership and Management, offered by the recognized School of e-Education at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (Dubai) draws on the latest research in the area of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and their application at the managerial level in educational settings.
Leadership practices have shifted due to the integration of ICT in the workplace and management requires Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The 36-credit hour courses delivered in this master's in education leadership program will explore methods of designing, implementing, analyzing, organizing, and evaluating contemporary resources so as to transform educational practices in line with globalization trends.
- Develop learner’s knowledge and expertise in organizational management, ensuring accountability for performance measures and KPI development for e-learning at both strategic and operational level.
- Develop learners’ ability to assess and evaluate educational technologies with regards to quality and ROI for educational settings.
- Prepare learners to become effective leaders, aware of the latest advancements in educational technologies and able to make informed decisions.
- Equip learners with critical understanding of the frameworks involved in the implementation and deployment of effective and innovative e-learning strategies.
- Learning Theories for Online Education
- Educational Technologies
- Adult Development & Collaborative Learning
- Research Methods in e-Education
- Strategic Planning and Policy Making
- Principles for Educational Administration & Leadership
- Innovation and Change Management in e-Education
- Financial Management of e-Learning Programs
- Bachelor Certification
- Official Transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS score report
- 4 photographs
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Equivalency certificate for foreign Bachelor Certification issued by the UAE Ministry of Education
International19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19602 USD per year during 24 months.
National19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19602 USD per year during 24 months.
- 72,000 (AED)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.