With the growing use of technology in education, educational technology nowadays requires dedicated specialists whose technical background will allow to act as full fledge players in the production of Virtual Learning Environments (VLE) and interactive media integration in education.
The Master of Science in Interactive Educational Technologies is a master program with a strong technical orientation, outcomes, and expectations. The MSc in Interactive Educational Technologies at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University answers the needs of the rapidly evolving technology market, requiring increased specialization and capacity to design and develop targeted educational products and learning environments.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of technology operations and concepts, and of various strategies of creation online communities.
- Plan and design effective learning environments and experiences supported by technology.
- Implement curriculum plans that include methods and strategies for applying technology to maximize student learning.
- Apply technology to facilitate a variety of effective assessment and evaluation strategies.
- Learning Theories for Online Education
- Educational Technologies
- Adult Development & Collaborative Learning
- Research Methods in e-Education
- Instructional Design
- Virtual Learning Environments3
- Developing Multimedia Material
- Educational Gaming & Simulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Coaching Teaching View 12 other Masters in Teaching in United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor Certification
- Official Transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS score report
- 4 photographs
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Equivalency certificate for foreign Bachelor Certification issued from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education
International19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19602 USD per year during 24 months.
National19602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19602 USD per year during 24 months.
- 72,000 (AED)
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.