By taking the Master of Management (MM) degree program delivered by the Faculty of Management at University of British Columbia, Okanagan Campus, you can expect to:
- Increase your leadership capabilities in and across organizations through collaboration and negotiation by successfully identifying and accessing new global opportunities.
- Expand your ability to learn and see new opportunities for organizations through an increased understanding of regional and global transformation.
- Join a community of leaders and learners like you, bringing their experiences to bear in a new, experiential, and experimental learning format.
The MM degree program is accessible to working professionals over the course of 25 months. Online, face-to-face, and experiential learning are blended with three two-week residential sessions at UBC’s Okanagan campus in Kelowna, BC. Through online studies, participants will engage with issues directly relevant to their work, organizations and regions, from a number of perspectives. Participants will engage with their cohort, led by UBC and international faculty to learn comparatively and experientially.
What Will I Learn?
Master of Management graduates will be effective leaders and citizens, equipped with the knowledge, skills and aptitudes needed to adapt to the challenges and opportunities for the future growth of sustainable organizations, sectors, regions and societies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regional Development and Globalization
- Approaches to Learning and Practical Research
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Leading and Citizenship
- Practical Research Methods
- Career Development
- Managing Change
- Applied Project
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Intake dates will be available in due time.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 16 other Masters in Strategic Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Following a successful interview, you will be invited to apply. You will need to provide your personal information, contact information for three references (preview the questions for referees in our forms section), and the $140.25 CAD application fee.
- In the online application, please use plain text; avoid special characters and formatting.
- Immediately following the submission of your formal application, please ensure you arrange for necessary official documentation to be sent to the Faculty of Management promptly (this includes all academic transcripts as well as English Proficiency or other exam scores, as required).
International21245 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44262 CAD for the full programme during 25 months.
National13933 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29029 CAD for the full programme during 25 months.
Living costs for Kelowna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.