We offer a master degree in IMIM - International Master in Innovative Medicine at University of Groningen.
The IMIM mission is to educate this future generation of translational scientists and professionals and to equip them with the skills and competences to work effectively, and to excel, in a wide range of multi- and interdisciplinary, internationally competitive academic and private sector environments.
- By choosing for the University of Groningen, you choose for an university that enjoys an international reputation as a leading European research university.
- About 18% of all its students are from abroad, and on a PhD level this percentage rises to nearly 50%. Groningen can be found in the top-100 of the major world university rankings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For the second year of your master you have the option to go to either Groningen or Uppsala.
- As the master programme underlying the IMIM curriculum in Heidelberg is an one-year programme, it is unfortunately not possible to spend the second year of IMIM at Heidelberg University.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Educational Research View 28 other Masters in Educational Research in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- IMIM is a multi- and interdisciplinary programme that allows for applicants from many different academic backgrounds to gain access, provided that they have an excellent academic record and a passion for translational biomedical research.
- A bachelor degree in one of the following (or closely related) fields: biochemistry; pharmaceutical sciences; biomedical sciences; genetics; molecular biology; biotechnology; medicine; dentistry; or similar.
- A bachelor (or master) degree at least equivalent to an European undergraduate degree (of 180 ECTS) in terms of general end-level of the qualification as well as academic focus.
- Proven record of academic/extra-curricular excellence: e.g. GPA; research experience.
- Strong motivation to pursue a career incorporating translational, biomedical sciences and research.
- Proven English proficiency in accordance with IMIM admission requirements.
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.