These fields of study attend closely to the connections and tensions experienced as the religions encounter alternative social, political and cultural resources of meaning and identity.
The Intercultural Theology and Interreligious Studies programme of Trinity College Dublin focuses on the practical and theoretical possibilities posed by intercultural dialogue, and on the challenges of sustaining communities in which the praxis of peace and reconciliation with others is given concrete embodiment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Authority, Tradition, Experience: Ecumenics as Intercultural Theology
- World Christianity and Interreligious Dialogue
- Comparative Theology: Meaning and Practice
- Religions and Ethics in a Pluralist World
- Nature, Grace and the Triune God
- NGOs in Theory and Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology Liberal Arts View 10 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in Ireland
- Applicants should normally have an honors degree at second class level or GPA 3.2 or above.
- Students not meeting these criteria may exceptionally be considered at the discretion of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
International17374 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17374 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9370 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9370 EUR per year during 12 months.
Part time fees:
- EU/EEA: 6,130 EUR
- Non-EU/EEA: 10,239 EUR
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.