The Forensic Psychology program offered by c has a distinctive and strong applied focus and centres around core areas of expertise. One particular focus is on issues surrounding the commission, detection and prosecution of sexual offences, and the management of offenders.
Another focus is on how the forensic practitioner obtains best information and evidence via investigative interviewing, the detection of deception, and special procedures to assist vulnerable witnesses.
Graduates with M.S. in Forensic Psychology from Forensic Psychology will:
- Learn how to engage in the reflective practice that’s essential to maintaining professional competence and integrity
- Explore the ethical, legal, professional and personal dilemmas that can arise in professional practice within forensic settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Developing the Forensic Practitioner
- Vulnerability and Victims in Forensic Contexts
- Offenders: Causes, Assessment and Treatment
- New Directions in Forensic and Legal Investigation
- Psychology in the Legal Process
- Advanced Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science View 741 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Honours degree or equivalent in psychology
- Eligible for Graduate Basis for Chartered membership of the BPS
- Applicants for this course will be invited to attend an interview to assess suitability
- A strong academic reference
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.