Practical training in laboratory represents a relevant part of the Master's degree in Medical Biotechnologies programme at the University of Padua.
Graduates work as heads of research laboratories and project coordinators related to biotechnologies applied to human beings, with emphasis on pharmaceutical products and vaccines, taking into account ethical, technical, and legal implications. They are able to assist doctors in the diagnosis and in the therapeutic phases implying the manipulation of cells, genes and other bio-systems.
- Advanced Biomedical Technologies
- Laboratory Activities
- Cell and Organ Physiology and Medical Pathophysiology
- Laboratory Medicine Technologies And Molecular Diagnostics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Design And Analysis Of Biopharmaceuticals
- Proteomics And Bioinformatics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required, with proven skills in Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Biology, Microbiology, Pathology, Immunology, Genetics, Molecular Biology
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
English B2 level (CEFR) or equivalent certificate. Native English speakers or students who have attended an English-taught Bachelor’s degree programme do not need to submit any language certificate.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Our tuition fees are balanced according to your family’s income and will not exceed 2600 euros per year. Also, we offer a wide range of funding opportunities.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.