Many of Professional MBA program at the University of Kentucky candidates are interested advancing in their current careers, switching careers, pursuing managerial, technical and leadership roles, or entrepreneurship. Offered in two-year and three-year plans of study with dual degree options available for certain candidates, students can bring their daily work responsibilities into the classroom and then immediately apply what they've learned in the workplace.
In addition, graduates and alumni of the UK MBA are able to pursue various managerial, technical and leadership roles. Visit our career outcomes to learn more, along with our committment to diversity.
The Graham Office of Career Management offers comprehensive career support services to all graduate students in the Gatton College of Business and Economics. Whether you are seeking to position yourself for promotion or change career paths, our dedicated graduate career advisors will provide the coaching needed to help you be successful with the next step in your career journey.
Additionally, you can also expect to receive guidance and networking opportunities from our faculty who bring their own extensive experience as well as professional networks into the classroom.
- Financial/ Managerial Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Financial Policy
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- Global Business Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 651 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- TOEFL / IELTS accepted. Minimum TOEFL score is 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79 (internet-based). The minimum IELTS score is 6.5. The TOEFL Institution Code for the UK Graduate School is 1837.
- TOEFL / IELTS waiver can be offered to students who earned their bachelors' degrees from other U.S. universities.
- An interview with the admissions committee is required.
- Resume or CV
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
International17279 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34558 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National17279 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34558 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.