The Digital Project Management and Consulting international programme at the ESCP Business School includes three terms of intensive courses in Madrid and Berlin campuses and one term of professionalization to complete the master thesis and a company internship. The programme is designed to be the first step in a successful and international professional career
Key aspects of the programme
- A postgraduate programme accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- A multicampus programme that brings together leading professional perspectives and intercultural experiences
- An International Seminar in Sillicon Valley, San Francisco
- A “learning by doing” programme to develop your professional skills, network and career
- A personalized experience with a world-class faculty, professionals and staff member
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
- Project Management in Practice
- Strategy & Corporate Vision
- Consulting Methods
- Organizational Design
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Digital Business Transformation
- Agile Project Management
- Effective Communication & Cross Cultural Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 233 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
A Bachelor or Master degree in any discipline;
- Minimum 240 ECTS previously acquired at Higher Education Institutions;
- Minimum 180 ECTS for some candidates who add value to the group. We will only consider under this derogation students from prestigious institutions and/or excellent academic performance and/or first professional experience.
International16280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA16280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
A payment of €130 for application fees payable to CCIP ESCP.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.