The Digital Project Management and Consulting international programme at the ESCP Business School includes three terms of intensive courses in Madrid and Berlin campuses and one term of professionalization to complete the master thesis and a company internship. The programme is designed to be the first step in a successful and international professional career
Key aspects of the programme
- A postgraduate programme accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- A multicampus programme that brings together leading professional perspectives and intercultural experiences
- An International Seminar in Sillicon Valley, San Francisco
- A “learning by doing” programme to develop your professional skills, network and career
- A personalized experience with a world-class faculty, professionals and staff member
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management in Practice
- Strategy & Corporate Vision
- Consulting Methods
- Organizational Design
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Digital Business Transformation
- Agile Project Management
- Effective Communication & Cross Cultural Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 28 other Masters in Project Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ESCP Business School and/or in your country of interest, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
A Bachelor or Master degree in any discipline;
- Minimum 240 ECTS previously acquired at Higher Education Institutions;
- Minimum 180 ECTS for some candidates who add value to the group. We will only consider under this derogation students from prestigious institutions and/or excellent academic performance and/or first professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA16280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
A payment of €130 for application fees payable to CCIP ESCP.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.