The Real Estate course at Kingston University focuses on areas of valuation, investment, asset management, lease consultancy, planning and development and be encouraged to develop research as well as technical, professional and practical skills.
You may pursue your individual interests through the design and completion of an independent research project.
Graduates attend the programme either because they are working in the real estate profession on a part time basis and wish to run their studies alongside their work placements or to gain the degree looking to seek a graduate position on successful completion.
Many students have already been accepted or gain positions on graduate entry schemes of UK or international surveying practices or real estate organisations. Graduates are typically sponsored to achieve their RICS qualification as a Chartered Surveyor.
Graduate destinations include working in diverse areas such as investment, agency, valuation, asset management, development, property finance and taxation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Fundamentals and Law
- Real Estate Appraisal and Valuation
- Research Principles and Application
- Land Use, Planning and Development
- Asset, Property and Facilities Management
- Property Investment Analysis and Funding
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesArchitecture Risk Management Real Estate & Property Management View 136 other Masters in Risk Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 or above honours degree or equivalent in any discipline; or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Part-time applicants need to be in relevant employment or have practical experience. Part-time applicants working in a real estate organisation can enrol onto the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence APC scheme alongside their academic studies.
- Applicants with prior qualifications and learning may be exempt from appropriate parts of a course in accordance with the University's policy for the assessment of prior learning and prior experiential learning.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12100 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK part time: £6,655
- International part time: £9,625
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.