During the Radiography - Medical Imaging (Mammography) course at Kingston University, you will study modules relating to breast cancer diagnosis, treatment and care; management; supervisory and assessment roles; quality issues; research methods and ethics; as well as taking a module of independent study to meet a particular professional need or interest.
The postgraduate admissions administrator will help you choose the most suitable combination of modules depending on your needs. Some of the modules are developed in partnership with a range of healthcare providers.
Where this course will take you
- Advanced practitioner
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research and Evidence Based Practice in Healthcare (for PgDip)
- Dissertation (for MSc)
- Advanced Practice - Negotiated Independent Work Based Learning
- Advanced Principles and Practice of Breast Interventional Techniques
- Clinical Breast Examination and Client Communication
- Contemporary Practice In Breast Cancer Genetics and Diagnosis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Flexible start between September to June depending on initial module start date.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 740 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree/diploma or equivalent in radiography.
- Evidence of the academic potential needed to study at postgraduate level, either at a personal interview or through professional references and examples of previous academic work.
- You must also have mentoring support from appropriate personnel at your workplace for those modules with a clinical element.
EU/EEA10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10800 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- £3,600 for a PG Cert
- £7,200 for a PG Dip
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.