During the Radiography - Medical Imaging course at Kingston University, you will study modules relating to clinical roles, management, practice education, supervisory and assessment roles, quality issues, research methods and ethics, as well as taking a module of independent study to meet a particular professional need or interest.
Where this course will take you
- Advanced practitioner
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research and Evidence Based Practice in Healthcare (for PgDip)
- Dissertation (for MSc)
- Advanced Practice - Negotiated Independent Work Based Learning
- Clinical Breast Examination and Client Communication
- Cross-sectional Imaging - Diagnostic
- Management of Resources and Quality within Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Please submit your application eight weeks prior to when the module is delivered. Module start dates vary.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 730 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree/diploma or equivalent in radiography.
- At least two years' full-time clinical experience.
- Evidence of the academic potential needed to study at postgraduate level, either at a personal interview or through professional references and examples of previous academic work.
- You must also have mentoring support from appropriate personnel at your workplace for those modules with a clinical element.
International15480 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15480 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10800 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.