Breast cancer care, diagnosis and treatment exist in a changing professional environment that requires practitioners to continually update and review clinical practice. If you are a registered healthcare practitioner working in the field of breast evaluation, this course is relevant to you.
By developing your multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis, care and management of breast disease, thisThe Radiography - Breast Evaluation course at Kingston University enables the enhancement of service provision to the client requesting or requiring breast evaluation.
Where this course will take you
- Advanced practitioner
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Principles and Practice of Breast Interventional Techniques
- Clinical Breast Examination and Client Communication
- Contemporary Practice In Breast Cancer Genetics and Diagnosis
- Interpretation and Reporting in Mammography
- Professional Practice in Mammography
- PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) Administration
- Ultrasound of the Breast
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Flexible start between September to June depending on initial module start date, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 736 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registered clinician in a relevant healthcare field.
- At least two years' full-time clinical experience.
- Evidence of the academic potential needed to study at postgraduate level, either at a personal interview or through professional references and examples of previous academic work.
- You must also have mentoring support from appropriate personnel at your workplace for those modules with a clinical element.
EU/EEA10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10800 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- £3,600 for a PG Cert
- £7,200 for a PG Dip
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.