The Healthcare Practice (delivered with St George's, University of London) course at Kingston University allocates a research supervisor to support you through the research methods module and dissertation and there is a learning support lecturer who can provide one-to-one help with academic writing skills.
Teaching and learning methods
Teaching is delivered using a variety of methods including:
- role play
- case studies and small group work
- discussion groups
- work-based learning
The course director and pathway leaders oversee all aspects of student learning and assessment and provide individualised guidance with study planning. You will also have a personal tutor who oversees your progress through the course.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research methods
- Dissertation research project or work-based project or systematic review
- Advanced Practice
- Cardiac Care
- Intensive Care
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1191 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Honours degree 2.2 or above in a recognised health-related subject (or an equivalent overseas qualification)
- Recognised health-related professional qualification and evidence of current valid professional registration (e.g. PIN number)
- Normally one year post-qualifying practice experience and working in an area of healthcare practice when you apply
- Personal statement outlining reasons for applying
- Two satisfactory references, one of which must be an academic reference. The second should be a reference from your current employer dated within the last year (from date of application)
International14360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14360 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8040 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Part-time MSc (2 years): £4,020 / year
- Part-time MSc (3 years): £2,680 / year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.