There have been important shifts in the locus of governance, towards the European and global levels, as national governments are no longer always able to respond alone to new global challenges such as climate change or international crime.
The European School of Political and Social Sciences (Espol) MA Global and European Politics is a two-year postgraduate degree organized around a core curriculum in the 1rst year (International Public Policy, Global Economic Governance, etc) followed by a specialization (2nd year) around two fields: Food policy and International Security Policy.
Benefits of the Master's Degree
- Advanced knowledge in policy-making
- Key areas expertise
- Career-oriented skills
- Fluency in 2 or 3 languages
- Food Policy
Food constitutes a major policy problem of our today’s world, be it in relation to food production, consumption, trade, nutrition, public health, environment, animal rights, culture, or social justice.
- International Security Policy
Armed conflicts, terrorism, climate change, epidemics, and international migrations are all crucial elements of international security policies. The regulation of these issues takes place beyond the authority of nation states and highlights the growing interdependence of actors in world politics.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law European Studies Political Science View 12 other Masters in International Law in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master’s programme is designed as a cohesive two-year course, therefore priority is given to candidates who apply to be admitted in the first year .
- Candidates must provide: the official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions previously attended, cover letter in English. You can also enclose your foreign languages proficiency certificates and up to two letters of recommendation.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.