- Advanced master programme
- Interuniversity education offering combined expertise in water-related research and development
- Multidisciplinary perspective: ecosystem approach / bioscience engineering / civil engineering
- Providing R&D-based technological answers for integrated water policy & management
Technology for Integrated Water Management at Ghent University is the challenge of the 21st century. Worldwide, there is a need to train specialists in water technology who have knowledge of and insight in integrated water management and policy, trends and developments in the water sector, worldwide water problems and new techniques for water treatment and water purification.
This advanced master in Technology for Integrated Water Management is organized jointly by Ghent University (Centre Environmental Science & Technology) and the University of Antwerp (IMDO), together with the Antwerp Maritime Academy.
As a graduate you will be equipped with integrated competences for the analysis and solution of water problems with adequate state-of-the-art technology and management to end up in research institutes, global businesses, consultancies and governmental institutions.
- Global Water Problems and Integrated Water Management
- Integrated Assessment of Water and Sediment Quality
- Integrated Modelling and Design and Basin Management Plans
- Integrated Case Study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Aquaculture & Fisheries View 12 other Masters in Aquaculture & Fisheries in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The master of Science in Technology for Integrated Water Management is an advanced master based on a master degree already obtained.
- Students must have a master’s degree in the field of:- Sciences- Applied Sciences- Applied Biological Sciences- Nautical Sciences- Other masters: only after approval of the application file from which appear previously acquired and proven competences in one of the above mentioned training programmes.
International5744 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5744 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 962 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Gent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.