Graduates of the Education (Curriculum and Instruction) program will be able to adapt research based techniques to meet the requirements of their professional situations and be able to assess and reflect on the efficacy of their efforts. Students may select from three culminating experiences. This degree requires completion of a minimum of 32 credits. The MA in Education, Curriculum and Instruction does not lead to initial teacher certification nor does it require certification for admission.
- Curriculum Planning and Implementation
- Instructional Theory
- Foundational Perspectives
- Issues in Education
- Comparative Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Foundations of Gifted and Talented Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority: January 15Final: July 1
DisciplinesEducation Instructional Design View 342 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A one to two page letter of application detailing the applicant’s motivation for pursuing a graduate degree in education, their academic goals for their graduate studies, and their professional goals.
- Two letters of recommendation.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.