The Fashion programme at Kingston University combines industry standards with a creative and contemporary approach to fashion design developing a holistic and exciting approach to fashion design and beyond.
Our broad design community and positioning as a progressive and highly-rated design institution means that Fashion can actively collaborate and share ideas with designers in across the post graduate framework.
- With our well-established industry links and partnerships, the craft and skill of fashion is paramount and is developed through pioneering projects with industry practitioners from our team.
- Within the curriculum the modules give you the unique opportunity to expand your current design thinking and methodology, experiment and transform your medium, and work in dynamic teams to exchange and create ideas.
- The design team have diverse and relevant industry experience as well as the academic skills and experience needed to help nurture fashion design talent.
- Guest speakers from industry are invited to talk directly to the students, sharing their knowledge, insight and experience, adding texture and depth to the students' understanding of the fashion machine.
- Students have access to the wealth of high-tech workshops and facilities available at Kingston School of Art..
After you graduate
Many of our graduates are keenly setting up their own businesses gaining positions in world leading design houses, and freelancing across the creative industries.
Some of the companies our graduates are currently working for Elena Miro, Italy, Topshop, Clemency London, Gareth Pugh, and Philips Design.
We encourage design research practice during our Fashion MA programme and several of our students go on to develop their postgraduate practice at MPhil and PhD level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Designing Research
- Fashion Context
- Creative Futures
- Major Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 87 other Masters in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
- A good first degree in fashion design or a related subject, product design, graphic design or fine art.
- A portfolio will be required for interview.
- Interviews can take place locally or via the internet.
International17800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17800 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.