One of the more recent fields of academic study, computer science is fundamental in today’s digital world. Almost every major challenge facing our world is turning to computing for a solution, from conquering disease to eliminating hunger, from improving education to protecting the environment.
As a graduate student in the Computer Science program of Boise State University, you can take advantage of:
- Small classes taught by highly regarded faculty members
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge research
- A collegial department atmosphere, where students and faculty interact frequently
- Computing Foundations For Computational Science
- Advanced Topics In Databases
- Web Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Inclusive Strategies For Teaching Computer Science To Women And Minorities
- Design And Analysis Of Algorithms
- Computer Networks
- Parallel Computing
- Advanced Programming Languages
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Large-scale Data Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Recommender Systems And Online Personalization
- Social Media Mining
- Quantitative Computer Architecture
- Computer Security
- Programming Language Translation
- Advanced Topics In Compilation
- Advanced Operating Systems
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences View 1103 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Applicants must have either a baccalaureate degree in computer science, or a baccalaureate degree in a related field plus substantial course work and/or professional experience in computer science, with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.