- For more than a quarter century, the LLM in Taxation program from DePaul University has offered a comprehensive curriculum that provides instruction in both the substantive and procedural aspects of tax law.
- The full-time faculty is complimented by prominent and skilled adjunct faculty, balancing scholarly and practical approaches to the program.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Federal Income Taxation
- Federal Income Taxation And Federal Policy
- Corporate Taxation
- Partnership Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Taxation View 196 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Completed application
- Application fee: A $40 nonrefundable application processing fee is required
- Personal statement: A personal statement is required and must accompany your application for admission.
- Resume: A current resume is required, should not exceed two pages and must accompany the application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official law school transcript
International38928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1622 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1622 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.