For more than a quarter century, the LLM in Taxation program from DePaul University has offered a comprehensive curriculum that provides instruction in both the substantive and procedural aspects of tax law.
Courses range from the basics of personal and business income taxation to advanced problems in corporate and partnership taxation, estate and gift taxation, and state and local taxation. The full-time faculty is complimented by prominent and skilled adjunct faculty, balancing scholarly and practical approaches to the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Federal Income Taxation
- Federal Income Taxation And Federal Policy
- Corporate Taxation
- Partnership Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTaxation View 111 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Completed application
- Application fee: A $40 nonrefundable application processing fee is required
- Personal statement: A personal statement is required and must accompany your application for admission.
- Resume: A current resume is required, should not exceed two pages and must accompany the application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official law school transcript
International1590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1590 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.