You’ll receive a solid grounding in theory, essential training in research methods and breadth of knowledge in several areas of psychology. Contribute to new developments in the field of psychology through a research project you’ll develop with guidance from your faculty mentor.
The MS in Psychology program from DePaul University can be completed in two years. Classes are offered during the day on the Lincoln Park Campus.
Make an impact in the community
- DePaul’s connections with community organizations across Chicago give you a variety of opportunities to hone your applied and research skills. You can also gain hands-on research experience within DePaul’s psychology centers and labs.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Learning And Cognitive Processes
- Physiological Processes
- Quantitative Research Design
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Principles Of Human Diversity
- Social And Emotional Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Liberal Arts View 817 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- Personal statement
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- One official transcript from each institution attended
- Application fee of $40
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.